8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm one of the first here to bring real bad, tangible news. Just got text from dealer that my 9/13 delivery is pushed to 11/4. No further details. I am a 8/16/22 blend date, currently "In Production" and with modules populated (how many I have no idea).

801A, Roof/Tailgate, S/S delete, 35
Sick!!!! Same blend date as mine

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called fp, told me it was built but on hold and that my eta is getting updated, blend date 08/22. Talked to my dealership today and He told me it was on chip hold on ramp 59 waiting transport. and as soon as it gets the chips it will be transported so it might get here by 09/25th or it might not depending how fast they get there chips.

RaptorWizard

Reaction score
I just compared my as built modules to a VIN number of a completed truck (searched cars.com for a truck with an actual picture and used that VIN). All of the fields are populated the same with a total of 1017 modules. Some of the letters and numbers are different in the the instructions but all blank fields line up. I compared mine to 2 different delivered trucks. My 744-11-01 has 64C1 just like the delivered trucks. The as built thread says something different about the 744-11-01.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My second (backup- different options) order changed to an "In Production" status today with a week of 9/12. That corresponds to the latest email update that I have from Ford. No window sticker available yet but expect to see that early next week.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just compared my as built modules to a VIN number of a completed truck (searched cars.com for a truck with an actual picture and used that VIN). All of the fields are populated the same with a total of 1017 modules. Some of the letters and numbers are different in the the instructions but all blank fields line up. I compared mine to 2 different delivered trucks. My 744-11-01 has 64C1 just like the delivered trucks. The as built thread says something different about the 744-11-01.
I've been sitting at 1007 all along I think. Still missing 6F1 modules.

lngebrown

Reaction score
I know it's probably too early but has anyone gotten anything official on a My23 order. I was told it was accepted and clean. Nothing more than that.

jparkithere

Reaction score
hmm if that's the case, I have 981 lines in excel, I am going to assume that I will be sitting for a while