8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm one of the first here to bring real bad, tangible news. Just got text from dealer that my 9/13 delivery is pushed to 11/4. No further details. I am a 8/16/22 blend date, currently "In Production" and with modules populated (how many I have no idea).

801A, Roof/Tailgate, S/S delete, 35

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
Hopefully they keep you on track. Mine has been sitting at the rail yard 40 minutes from the dealer for a month now and Ford Performance keeps pushing the delivery window a week back each week.
I have it through a reputable informant, your truck was kissed on the grill and brought to the dealership.

gunandgod

Reaction score
I think I'm one of the first here to bring real bad, tangible news. Just got text from dealer that my 9/13 delivery is pushed to 11/4. No further details. I am a 8/16/22 blend date, currently "In Production" and with modules populated (how many I have no idea).

801A, Roof/Tailgate, S/S delete, 35
My 8/6/22 blend date just got a 9/12-9/18 eta however, my dealer said it still has the hold on it just the eta has been updated.

Steve Jordan

Reaction score
Mine had a blend date of 8/23. Dealer says it’s built just waiting on a chip. He said it’s not been taking too long for the chip hold. Don’t know how long that is. Haha.