8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brown baron

Reaction score
For those with a 8/29 build date..

Got the email saying truck would be built week of 8/29. Tracking just updated to in production 9/3 for me

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a glitch in the app that has been fixed. You probably wouldn't want it to be that easy for people to track your vehicles location.

Steve Jordan

Reaction score
My 22 Raptor had a blend date of 8/23 on the sticker and so I checked the order track app and my build has all the modules posted as if it was built. However I got an email from Ford 3 days ago saying my production was supposed to start on 8/22 but that they are having delays and they would get back to me in 45 days. Wondering if this was just an automatic email??

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I’m trying figure out lol
Yes, the app no longer allows you to active it until you have taken delivery. There was a time where it wasn't locked out and if an employee in the truck accepted the request, it could connect. They didn't much like that. :)

At this point, my app just gets an alert when it is turned on because I have the VIN loaded along with my Gen 1 VIN.

It looks like this on my phone....

Screenshot_20220826-154718_One UI Home.jpg

Last edited:

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22 Raptor had a blend date of 8/23 on the sticker and so I checked the order track app and my build has all the modules posted as if it was built. However I got an email from Ford 3 days ago saying my production was supposed to start on 8/22 but that they are having delays and they would get back to me in 45 days. Wondering if this was just an automatic email??
Yeah my blend was 8/24, all modules and tear tag are loaded. I got the same email. ETA of 9/10 for my truck still, from my dealer:
"Don't pay any attention to those. We've delivered vehicles before and 2 months after delivery customers get these. Ford's automated system has been a little off lately."

Pharmer79

Reaction score
Mine said In Production already on 8/22, blend date was 8/30. But then on 9/1 it gave the actual date of In Production on 9/1 on the timeline and day later modules were all populated. Did you get ETA from FP or your salesman?