8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSI2022

Reaction score
Yes you’re right it’s not affecting all. So far only XLT and lower trim are moving forward someone says it’s the chip for digital instrument cluster causing the delay.
I wonder if our trucks were exposed to the COVID and are in quarantine?

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you’re right it’s not affecting all. So far only XLT and lower trim are moving forward someone says it’s the chip for digital instrument cluster causing the delay.
I think digital dash is 720- in the BCE modules. I have 27 lines of 720- codes, not sure if there should be more or no.
ETA - out of a total of 1,008 rows of modules

Last edited:

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into ford’s tracking system to see if there was any updates today, nope but now I can’t see my window sticker it says “ window sticker has not been released yet for this vehicle” is ford updating my blend date or is it just a glitch? Anybody else have this happen

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking into ford’s tracking system to see if there was any updates today, nope but now I can’t see my window sticker it says “ window sticker has not been released yet for this vehicle” is ford updating my blend date or is it just a glitch? Anybody else have this happen

Try this one instead. I can always get the window sticker from there.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must have moved mine again yesterday because it talked to the FordPass on my phone app again. :)
So I tried to get mine to activate (just says "activation pending" on the app). When does it activate/talk to the FordPass app?