8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Odd, I wonder why the front doesn’t experience the same phenomenon
Good question but I measured front and rear height. Front fender height was the same, top of tailgate was just over an inch higher.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not the point. your more then welcome to get on your knees

I have a few trucks, not on my knees, however me cancelling my order wont get me the truck I want. Now if the weak pacified public will stand up against tyranny and the globalist agenda to bring us all to our knees, then we can all get our ******* trucks on time

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few trucks, not on my knees, however me cancelling my order wont get me the truck I want. Now if the weak pacified public will stand up against tyranny and the globalist agenda to bring us all to our knees, then we can all get our ******* trucks on time
dude there are retail 23's on lots already. i don't know about yours but my 22 has been sitting in a graveyard for 120 days with no communication whatsoever. sure ford motor company is huge but so are a lot of ****** companies.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude there are retail 23's on lots already. i don't know about yours but my 22 has been sitting in a graveyard for 120 days with no communication whatsoever. sure ford motor company is huge but so are a lot of ****** companies.

Yes there are, so buy one of those I guess. It likely wont be spec'd the way you want though. So just go get one. If grandma had balls, she'd be grandpa.