8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still very skeptical, do you have something aside from a stock order that got built to back this up? That would basically mean they're operating 2 separate assembly lines. That seems unlikely. Are you sure the order priority was the same?
Do you not see what that guy said? He picked up a stock order which was a 37 pkg. that went into production in 9/14 and built 9/22 and now is waiting shipment. I have a special order priority 1 which went into production 08/22 and is now sitting in a parking lot waiting chips or whatever it is it’s waiting for. And is still not done with production. If you do research you’ll see. Dealership stock orders will always be built first even there’s a chip shortage.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If anyone missed it.

Ford on Monday said it expects to have about 40,000 to 45,000 vehicles in inventory at the end of the third quarter that couldn’t be shipped to dealers because they were awaiting needed parts. Many of these vehicles are high-margin trucks and SUVs and the shortages primarily involved parts other than semiconductors, the company said.

gunandgod

Reaction score
I put a deposit on a 2022 37pp (Sunroof, pwr tailgate, Carbon fiber, Tailgate applique) that was stock-ordered by dealer on 7/6/2022, went into production on 9/14 and flipped to “built” yesterday 9/22. Now its “awaiting shipment” with ETA of 10/6-10/12 to dealer (status from dealer). Looks like things are moving. Not sure why certain builds sit for months and others move thru the system normally.
Must be nice my original order date was 11/04/2021 blend 8/6/2022 in production 8/8/2022 and now on hold like everyone else

Pharmer79

Reaction score