8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frozenvigoss

Reaction score
I still don’t understand how do they prioritize orders. Why is this dealer stock ordered on 06/2022 built before all of our 2021 orders. And this is one of the worst dealer in DFW area. How could this truck get all the trim/banging before us?

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still don’t understand how do they prioritize orders. Why is this dealer stock ordered on 06/2022 built before all of our 2021 orders. And this is one of the worst dealer in DFW area. How could this truck get all the trim/banging before us?

Super high volume dealer? That or regional zone rep pulled some strings to help the dealership get their allocation filled.

frozenvigoss

Reaction score
talked to FP chat, still on unknown hold with new eta 10/2-10/8 lol they just keep pushing another two weeks every time

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
time to settle in for a nice long wait. it's going to be awesome watching dudes get their 23s while ours sit on storage lots rotting away

lngebrown

Reaction score
I was just notified by my dealer My 37 is scheduled for production the week of October 24th. I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score

There's no real mystery. I'll reveal the secrets.

Dealers lie like crazy about allocations. There's a lot of telling you they have an allocation for you, but there's 5 salespeople at the dealership all selling that same allocation to different customers. They might get lucky and get more, and then yours get scheduled. They also might not and you never get scheduled.

That dealer really had one, and put in an order against it. That's all, no conspiracies afoot.