$8,000 on mods. HELP me choose!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schizofilly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still under warranty?

If not, tuner, IC, intake, catless downpipes, full exhaust. Wake the motor up and if you plan on off road at night get some lights.

If still under warranty, cosmetic is about all you can safely do.

Pavement princess or actually going in the dirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Future_Raptor

Future_Raptor

Reaction score
Trucks not under warranty anymore. I defiantly want her to be very comfortable off road. Thought about new shocks, breaks, wrapping it, svc skid plate and ic, a frame and truck bed tent.. am I forgetting anything?

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are your going to be doing with your truck would be the question that directs you to the best options. If you are going to off road it frequently, that is one path. If your going to race from stop light to stop light, thats another path

realjones88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd take it offroad stock first before you start spending money on parts. The stock setup is pretty capable no real point in upgrading to 3.0s if you aren't better than the stock shocks and only going a few times a year. Same goes for $2K front bumpers there are all kinds of kits that fit in the stock fog spot.

A wrap is not going to save your paint from trail stripes either.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$8k? I’d spend $500-$1000 on lighting in front bumper couple out back maybe a light bar someplace, geyser front springs & Denver +3s maybe like $2500 installed, CVF intercooler ($550), Gearhead tune + Ngauge - $700, some rappy graphics stickers for pano roof & FORD bumper lettering ($350), Linex the bumpers & rear wheel wells ($1500-2000), American racing headers exhaust, & upgrade wheels to some 37”s

That’ll eat through $8k easy