7 Keyholes - Gold Butte National Monument

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I totally see that too! I always loved looking at that when I traveled around out you way. I could look at that stuff all day.
Thank God, glad you saw it to! Saved me a trip to the doctor to adjust my Psyc Meds again :favorites37:

In the next day or two I'll post an area from the same trip. If you like CRAZY ROCK FORMATIONS, this place will Blow Your Mind!! I spent 2hrs shooting it and could have easily stayed 8hrs and shot another 1k pictures!

Smilodon

Reaction score
I really try not to take for granted what an Insane Off-Roading and Hiking Base Camp Vegas is...8hr drive I can be anywhere from Silverton Co to Moab. 3hrs or less I have Southern UT and endless routes out of my back door. When I hear folks talk about having to pay at an Off-Roading Park I want to cry. My wife talks about moving back to KS??? Like Curly Bill said in Tombstone....WELL BYE...:grd::grd:
You'd have to shoot and drag my corpse to KS. We just drove through there on our route Louisville, KY from UT. Boring!