60" LED Tailgate Light Bar Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
KryptosXLayer2

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HUGE NEWS from Putco! I spoke with Nick in customer service and he said they the RED BLADE they demoed at SEMA is in production right now, should be available for sale the first week of May! That's right, the long awaited all red version of their excellent tailgate bar is finally coming.... Here are some more details:

It is available in 48" & 60", same as the regular Blade, and is also the same price as the original one (MSRP is $207.99). The part number will be 92010-XX, where the XX is either 48 or 60, and 60 is designed for our trucks. It will utilize a quick connect 4 way plug that is not supposed to interfere with the tow functions of the truck, meaning this is supposedly a true plug and play system!

I asked him what I would need to do with getting the tailgate bar not to illuminate when the parking lights are on, since I've coded the truck to run ambers all the time when in any other rear but Park, and he said simply cut the brown wire and the brake and turn functions of the bar will continue working as normal, but the dim setting of the bar will be disconnected. I asked this because it would be running constantly and I'd rather have a bar that didn't stay lit all the time but only when braking or turning, and this is what he recommended.

Can't wait to order it, hope our vendors on here are ready for me to buy one and have discounts available beginning day one!

Reaction score
HUGE NEWS from Putco! I spoke with Nick in customer service and he said they the RED BLADE they demoed at SEMA is in production right now, should be available for sale the first week of May! That's right, the long awaited all red version of their excellent tailgate bar is finally coming.... Here are some more details:

It is available in 48" & 60", same as the regular Blade, and is also the same price as the original one (MSRP is $207.99). The part number will be 92010-XX, where the XX is either 48 or 60, and 60 is designed for our trucks. It will utilize a quick connect 4 way plug that is not supposed to interfere with the tow functions of the truck, meaning this is supposedly a true plug and play system!

I asked him what I would need to do with getting the tailgate bar not to illuminate when the parking lights are on, since I've coded the truck to run ambers all the time when in any other rear but Park, and he said simply cut the brown wire and the brake and turn functions of the bar will continue working as normal, but the dim setting of the bar will be disconnected. I asked this because it would be running constantly and I'd rather have a bar that didn't stay lit all the time but only when braking or turning, and this is what he recommended.

Can't wait to order it, hope our vendors on here are ready for me to buy one and have discounts available beginning day one!

Apparently you can order today from Jegs:

Putco 92010-60: Red Blade LED Light Bar - 60" | JEGS

OP
OP
KryptosXLayer2

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called to find out more info since Putco wouldn't sell me one and they're the manufacturer, Jegs said this is just a placeholder and no confirmed ship date is set. They believe it will ship out April 6th, but said Putco will likely keep pushing that back until May. Jegs does NOT have these in stock. Good looking out though!

OP
OP
KryptosXLayer2

KryptosXLayer2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a few more days.........

RED BLADE LED LIGHT BAR 60"

Who is going to get us the best deal on these? Ready to order immediately, leaving for vacation in a week and will be gone when they go on sale May 1st. Post here instead of PMing me unless you cannot advertise your prices, but still let everyone know here who to contact if that's the case.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question about the regular Putco Blade (not the red blade). Would it be able to hook up the blade so that the turn signals are red, and the amber color is controlled by an aux switch (for use as a dust/chase light)?