6 x Ford PU owner and 2018 Raptor magnetic Screw owner in Orlando, Fl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New posting here but I tried to get into FRF last year after gettin my Gen2. IDK but the site never sent a confirmation e-mail.
Glad to be here among not only Raptor owners (both generations) but off roaders which I've been one for well over 30 years.

Only simple mods to my 2018 Raptor 800 at present: Line-X backflip tonneau, Smittybuilt beaver tail (made just for tailgaters!), aux backup lights, fog lights, K-nines seat covers, weather tech front floor liners (they cover better than the Raptor OEM), dark window tint; Not alot but little by little.
Love the way it drives; the responsiveness, and the comfort. Also the way it handles the variations in terrain being so sure footed. Best factory 4 X on the market today.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, be sure to post up a pic of the beast!

OP
OP
Blockaderunner

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Nah no prius. A few years back I rented a car,..its hard for me to do cars especially then prior to back surgery. Too low to the ground.
Big Blue, is your Raptor set for baja or bogging? Looks like a lift on the front from the pict.
Smurfslayer, that Elmer Fudd quote leads me to believe we must be close in age (& wisdom just don't tell our wives).
Gerald, the NASA emblem has always been in the foreground of life here for me.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Last but not least...
IMG_ml4csandef_20180913_120301230.jpg

Last edited:

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another Orlando owner here! Congratulations on your Raptor. I’ve gotta start my own thread before the Prius comments start. LOL