6.2L Raptor Exhaust/Muffler Video Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear you. I wouldn't be able to DIY that I don't think. But I'd have to hear it live before I'd even start that ball in motion.
Just go for it. I’m sure you’ll love the sound. I have been debating 39s for awhile and finally had enough with reading about it, just pulled the trigger and will figure out how to get it to work haha...

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go for it. I’m sure you’ll love the sound. I have been debating 39s for awhile and finally had enough with reading about it, just pulled the trigger and will figure out how to get it to work haha...
Yeah, I talk a good game about being patient and then someone has a $4 off sale on a complete exhaust and I "have" to jump all over it...

Trooper

Reaction score
Question for you guys...sorry I'm too lazy to go through 23 pages of posts. I was just looking for a muffler to swap with stock and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I don't need my truck to wake up the neighborhood. I just want a good, smooth grumble when taking off with no/low highway drone. I had a magnaflow on my last truck and always liked the tone but I'm open to others. So any videos of guys with stock systems with just a muffler swap?

KH4

Reaction score
I have Corsa Extreme, custom Side Exit (Lighting). Corsa gives gives the rumble that you looking for when you step on it and cold starts. But zero drone on highway and around town. Mine is a bit louder being side exit and closer to Cabin. My Gen 1 is SuperCab as well which made it even closer. But Corsa is my pretty much my go to set up. Never disappoints.

1C81F86F-3A65-489A-9EB1-CDEADBFDED2F.jpeg

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys...sorry I'm too lazy to go through 23 pages of posts. I was just looking for a muffler to swap with stock and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I don't need my truck to wake up the neighborhood. I just want a good, smooth grumble when taking off with no/low highway drone. I had a magnaflow on my last truck and always liked the tone but I'm open to others. So any videos of guys with stock systems with just a muffler swap?
Look what flowmaster has to offer, my opinion, there the best for a normally aspirated motor.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

you have to remember it's not a regular V8 sound. they all sound good magnaflow flowmaster. with the stock cat and resonator is where the different sound comes from. If you want it louder you have to take one out.

Reaction score
I have Corsa Extreme, custom Side Exit (Lighting). Corsa gives gives the rumble that you looking for when you step on it and cold starts. But zero drone on highway and around town. Mine is a bit louder being side exit and closer to Cabin. My Gen 1 is SuperCab as well which made it even closer. But Corsa is my pretty much my go to set up. Never disappoints.

View attachment 150192
There aren’t words that would properly describe such a bada$$ system and look!!