GEN 1 6.2L Badge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears my 6.2L badge has either fallen off or someone took it.

Anyone know how to go about getting another? How much do they cost and how do I make sure it doesn’t come off again?

Thanks

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The double sided tape the factory uses is super strong stuff, cant imagine it could just fall off. I would lean more to someone took it. Was your truck every at the body shop to get paint work? That would be the only other explanation for the badge not being factory strong..lol

OP
OP
MFNG

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The double sided tape the factory uses is super strong stuff, cant imagine it could just fall off. I would lean more to someone took it. Was your truck every at the body shop to get paint work? That would be the only other explanation for the badge not being factory strong..lol

That’s what I thought. It hasn’t been to the body shop since I’ve had it - bought it used.

I went back and looked at the pics from the day I got it and I guess I never noticed that it never had them to begin with! WTF?!

Anyway, looks like I’ll have to get some and put them on.

OP
OP
MFNG

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird... I wonder if the previous owner de-badged it, or if it has been sprayed.

I hope they wouldn’t do that but they also had these terrible f150 decals on it that I have never seen on another Raptor either so who knows.

I doubt it was sprayed because it’s got tons of pinstripes and weird glue residue - I think - looks like there were more decals that possibly got taken off.

damn that sucks.. luckily they're only 25 bucks on ebay or amazon.

Thanks for the link

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=ford+raptor+6.2+badge&_sacat=0

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I have a 2010 which did not come with the side badges even though it is a 6.2 they started the badges in 2011. I bought a stock
pair from Ford parts, I believe they were $35 ea.
100_0849.JPG

tltoronto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I thought. It hasn’t been to the body shop since I’ve had it - bought it used.

I went back and looked at the pics from the day I got it and I guess I never noticed that it never had them to begin with! WTF?!

Anyway, looks like I’ll have to get some and put them on.

Original 6.2 trucks didn't come with the badging. Mine doesn't have them either. Def makes people think its the 5.4, till I stomp on it.

OP
OP
MFNG

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Original 6.2 trucks didn't come with the badging. Mine doesn't have them either. Def makes people think its the 5.4, till I stomp on it.

Makes sense but I have a ‘14. I guess somewhere in it’s life they got taken off?