6.2 Roush S/C Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone out there running a 6.2 with the Roush S/C Kit?

Kinda just wondering if I'll be the first guy or not, After I drop off the truck next Monday to get the kit installed and tuned, along with afew other things done to the truck to try and make her the baddest Raptor in the South East.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont think that is accurate, there is a guy here in VA who has had his driving around about a month or so ago. Saw it 3 weeks ago with me own eyes.

OP
OP
Stealthf1

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys at the shop took the vid, I'm pretty sure he went WOT when he got close to the shop then let off due to the stop sign and high traffic area ahead.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
hmm. not saying it was, but in the video it looked slower than i expected, especially seeing the dyno video. That truck was like a fully blow mustang on there!

OP
OP
Stealthf1

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's understandable. Yeah, the last vid of the truck on the dyno is it fully finished and tuned, first vid was right after the install of the s/c kit afew changes were made since that was taken. I'll get some drive by vids and dyno sheets posted up once I get back on land.