6.2 Raptor Super Cab Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ford Raptor 6.2L SuperCab 2010+ headers with 1-7/8" primaries. Gain performance and mileage with our performance headers.
Choose between hi-flow cats or off-road pipes (converter delete)

Part No. FTRPT10HCATY
Hi-Flow Cats

Part No. FTRPT10HORY
Off-Road Pipes

ftrpt10hconfig_2.jpg

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that Whipple has offically released the LT Tune based on SW LT Headers

is their something you can do with the cats to help the California guys pass the sniffer?

As the years go on it's going to be harder for everybody to pass emissions in all states.

OP
OP
Stainless Works

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ours hands our tied on this, we have had some interest in shorty headers but I think the thread lost interest due to the holidays.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that Whipple has offically released the LT Tune based on SW LT Headers

is their something you can do with the cats to help the California guys pass the sniffer?

As the years go on it's going to be harder for everybody to pass emissions in all states.

The only way to pass a emission test is to keep the cats in the production location. Shorty headers are the only option for this...

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Raptor 6.2L SuperCab 2010+ headers with 1-7/8" primaries. Gain performance and mileage with our performance headers.
Choose between hi-flow cats or off-road pipes (converter delete)

Part No. FTRPT10HCATY
Hi-Flow Cats

Part No. FTRPT10HORY
Off-Road Pipes

ftrpt10hconfig_2.jpg
I have the high flo's on mine with true duals, she's a beast!! Highly recommend this system as long as you dont mind your neighbours knowing everytime you leave home and arrive back, LOL