6.2 Blue Valve/Cam Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this is a super old thread but recently I purchased 2011 valve covers for my 2013. Question for anyone: the 2011 valve covers fit the 2013 engine no problem, the steering knuckle seems to be in the way though. Has anyone done this swap and was there anything extra had to be done to make them fit and not hit the steering knuckle? Was the engine in this pictured raptor lowered any to accommodate for the taller valve covers? Thanks in advance to all who respond.
I didn't have any clearance issues at all on my 2013.

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll see how it all works out, I'm really hoping that as some of you have suggested the fitment will not be a problem. The guys at true street performance are going to move forward and remove the steering knuckle to install the cover and then reinstall it. I'll post after pics if it all ends up working out

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a bright sunny sunny day but here's an ok17213642-62EF-41BC-83D6-0E55007B7822.jpeg pic of my recently purchased 2011 raptor valve covers going on my 2013.