54" Rigid Radiance Curved Roof mount/door channel help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharkman

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a 54" Rigid Radiance Curved light bar (I LOVE the back-light). However, I was told I need a roof mount kit since I plan to mount this over the windshield.

Since Rigid no longer supports mounting kits, what do y'all recommend for my install? I prefer the door channel mounts vs drilling into my roof.

Thanks.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Honestly... I'd recommend you not do that. I had a 54" Curved on my old F150 up there, but in the end I got rid of it. I went with an ADD Roof Rack which held 2x 50" OnX6 bars.

If you want to do it right, the KC Rack with a 50" OnX6 bar will do the job. Or if you want to use a Radiance you could use the 50" Bar from Radiance. That'll be a nicer way to do it. It's not going to be as easy an install since you have to drill into the roof for the mounts.

For your Raptor. I'm not 100% sure if this will fit BUT it worked on a 13th Gen F150. I'm not 100% sure if the body lengths are the same between a Raptor and a regular F150 though, at least up top. They probably are and the metal can bend and what not to fit your bar.

We sell the Radiance Curved bars also so shoot me a message if you want pricing

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/54-curved-light-bar-upper-windshield-mount-for-2004-2016-ford-f-150/