502A Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Btw , your A/C will not work until you swap out the temp sensor. Being that your check engine light is on your remote start will not be working either.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I have no need for the tow mirrors but that looks pretty damn cool! Nice job good luck with the wiring.

Zilla

Reaction score
Interested in seeing how this all works out. I've thought about this since I tow my boat a lot during the summer.

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Ok I have no need for the tow mirrors but that looks pretty damn cool! Nice job good luck with the wiring.
Thanks for the compliments. However I have no plan on keeping them on for a long time and will remove after our weekend trip. I would just take our RAM but we're letting our sister in law borrow it. I don't plan on making any permanent changes. It requires hardware changes and not software programming.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Should’ve been an option IMO. Not sure why Ford still makes the half tons with the crappy standard mirrors. Why not make something a bit smaller than the SD tow mirrors that includes a standard mirror/spot mirror combo like what Toyota did back when.

I’d be happy with a convex mirror in the upper outside corner to help with visibility.

DCW Raptor 3

Reaction score
For those who wanted to know it looks with Tow Mirrors. View attachment 310454View attachment 310455

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
Love the look and I'm sure the view is 1000x better than the factory mirrors. Did changing the mirrors affect the functionality with your 360 view parking assist when you are backing up/in reverse?

Do you plan on using them again, or are you interested in selling the tow mirrors?

OP
OP
OEMPlus Raptor

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Love the look and I'm sure the view is 1000x better than the factory mirrors. Did changing the mirrors affect the functionality with your 360 view parking assist when you are backing up/in reverse?

Do you plan on using them again, or are you interested in selling the tow mirrors?
No, I just use the stock mirrors now. They weren't plug and play like they were on my 17' Lariat. I ended up selling them awhile back but I did love the functions on my previous truck. The camera's worked with the 360, no extend option, no power folding, and LED's did not light up as they should. Too many cons vs. pro's.