50" curved rigid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once again $60,000 truck owners complaining about the price for the highest quality products.

This isn't directed at the poster but at all of you...

How many of you complain about the price of RPG shocks (or Icons or Kings) when you could save a ton of money and buy Bilsteins or Rough Country, etc?

At what point do you stop caring about quality of the product and service and company reputation and decide to buy ****** lights mass produced at some greasy little building in China because they're cheaper?

How much do you think it costs a company to INNOVATE and design unique products? What do you think it costs a company to bring unique products to market first? And how long will it be before some company in China knocks off the product and tells you to buy theirs because it has more lumens for 1/3 the price? (When they don't even know what lumens are or how to spell the word?).

And will you complain about the cheap ass lights you bought when they fail after a year-and-a-half and you can't seem to get the company you bought them from to cover them under warranty?

At what point do you stop caring about quality and only worry about price?

And why didn't you buy a Dodge Powerwagon or a FX4 or a Chevy Z71 instead of a Raptor?

Just wondering...

For $2k I'd rather have a brighter Vision X bar to be honest

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wallet busting but baller no doubt... I'd spend it somewhere else. Kinda like the paddle shifters.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For $2k I'd rather have a brighter Vision X bar to be honest

You can be sure the Vision X bar is not brighter than the new Rigid Industries RDS Series (Radius) light bar.

The RDS Series light bar's output is superior to anything Rigid Industries makes.

It will be officially released at SEMA and it will blaze and look incredible on the Raptor. You guys will see it and you'll "MUST HAVE IT!"

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can be sure the Vision X bar is not brighter than the new Rigid Industries RDS Series (Radius) light bar.

The RDS Series light bar's output is superior to anything Rigid Industries makes.

It will be officially released at SEMA and it will blaze and look incredible on the Raptor. You guys will see it and you'll "MUST HAVE IT!"

As you'll see in the other thread, the Rigid RDS (Radius) Series light uses their all-new HYPERSPOT optics which drives the light down range big time.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once again $60,000 truck owners complaining about the price for the highest quality products.

This isn't directed at the poster but at all of you...

How many of you complain about the price of RPG shocks (or Icons or Kings) when you could save a ton of money and buy Bilsteins or Rough Country, etc?

At what point do you stop caring about quality of the product and service and company reputation and decide to buy ****** lights mass produced at some greasy little building in China because they're cheaper?

How much do you think it costs a company to INNOVATE and design unique products? What do you think it costs a company to bring unique products to market first? And how long will it be before some company in China knocks off the product and tells you to buy theirs because it has more lumens for 1/3 the price? (When they don't even know what lumens are or how to spell the word?).

And will you complain about the cheap ass lights you bought when they fail after a year-and-a-half and you can't seem to get the company you bought them from to cover them under warranty?

At what point do you stop caring about quality and only worry about price?

And why didn't you buy a Dodge Powerwagon or a FX4 or a Chevy Z71 instead of a Raptor?

Just wondering...

I think most of us care about quality. I wouldn't buy it if I didn't. Which is why my truck is stock. I can't afford a $2k light bar. Does that mean I'll buy the $200 knock off? No, cuz I can't afford that either. Lol

Txfight00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4TT is mentioning an upcoming VisionX radius bar as well, in 30" and 50" (on their bumper thread). Love the radius look on the hood, will likely pull the trigger on either Rigid's or VisionX's offering when they come out. I wonder how much more lateral light you'd get with this setup, if any? Or if they could incorporate an angled area 10 deg or so at the edges? That would be sweet.