50" curved rigid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was that on a Raptor? I thought those were the chevy mounts

No it's not a Raptor, it's a Chevy they modified for SEMA. I assumed the mounts for the Raptor would be similar. I still think they look pretty good for pillar mounts. Although I've never really liked pillar mounts.

I'm not sure if Rigid will create roof mounts for these lights, unless they could make some that keep the light really close to the windshield. And if they do make roof mounts, I pray they match the whole pattern I already drilled in the roof for my 50" Rigid E series.

Last edited:

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saving my pennies! I still need to see some better pics though. High resolution full on frontal shots, side shots, night shots, spread shots etc. ( yes im talking about the lights)

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
Saving my pennies! I still need to see some better pics though. High resolution full on frontal shots, side shots, night shots, spread shots etc. ( yes im talking about the lights)

Couldn't have said it better. I want to see the same thing plus how the wind noise is.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was hard, if not impossible to get that much info on the 50" E Series when they were out for years. The RDS aren't even available for sale to the general public. I'm going to say it throws a lot of light and it will create some wind noise. I'm sure it throws light much wider than the E series as well. The guys at Five R Trucks did say the spread was really nice.

I can call them and ask if they can take some pics and comment on the wind noise. Not sure they would say anything about a product from their vendor that's not even on the vendor's website yet.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow these have 40500 Lumens, the 50" E series for comparison has 23000 Lumens how can this not be good.
I think I will be pre-ordering mine tomorrow from my distributor, anyone want to get in on a group buy?

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called Rigid. The 54" will fit the Raptor, takes about about as much space. They may have some bracket choices in the next few weeks. Don't know if they'll have roof mounts and pillar mounts, or just pillar. They also didn't know if the new roof mounts will fit where I drilled and mounted my 50". Pre-ordering now from a vendor might get you the light bar in mid-February.

Hoping to hear from people that get them installed.

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
ADD had it on their truck last SEMA. they should be available next month through RI
2200$
And they're actually 54 inches.
I started saving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

I called Rigid. The 54" will fit the Raptor, takes about about as much space. They may have some bracket choices in the next few weeks. Don't know if they'll have roof mounts and pillar mounts, or just pillar. They also didn't know if the new roof mounts will fit where I drilled and mounted my 50". Pre-ordering now from a vendor might get you the light bar in mid-February.

Hoping to hear from people that get them installed.

Yes. What he said. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk