5 Vision X 6.7" light cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reposting and dropped the price to $1400.00: putting the feelers out on 5 x 6.7" Vision X Light Cannons.

Details: I'm pretty sure I'm going to be changing up my front bumper to something flush and will not have a place to mount these anymore. The cannons will come with male and female wiring connectors, the Allens, all hardware, and some gee whiz stickers. Four of the cannons are new in box and one of them has been on the truck for approximately 4 months.

Light stats: (Sourced from the VX website) The Vision X 6.7″ Light Cannon uses a single source 50-Watt LED and advanced IRIS reflector technology to place it at the top of its class for single source LED lighting. The Light Cannon utilizes a focused beam pattern to provide an amazing 2,500 feet of usable light, and is housed in a robust blackout aluminum polycarbonate hybrid housing for long lasting durability even in the most rugged conditions. The Light Cannon comes standard with a single wiring harness, and a multi-volt 9-32V DC input.

Price: These run $2145.00 from Vision X, I am looking for $1400 (dropped from $1745), buyer pays shipping unless local or close enough that a meet up makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
d2002c651c8820aad1d23fdc5be2fc5a.jpg

OP
OP
RLTW

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get these [emoji451]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk