5 Star Tuning - Forum Coupon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RZRXP1000

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been running 5star calibrations for over a year now, so far so good!

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just another shout out to 5star and their awesome customer service!

Yesterday I emailed them a few questions I had on the tunes I've been running this last year, and they responded same day with detailed yet understandable information.

Love their tunes, love their customer service! Thanks again 5star!

that's good to know. I just called them and ordered CAI-TB and tunes. although I didn't get the discount I said F it the guy was so cool I talked with on the phone.
Now I see this type of stuff makes me feel better about not bitching to much about silly 5%
I think he is throwing in some extra tunes also. that type of service is rare these days everyone is about makin that extra buck.

if these things get me 25-30 HP_TQ I will be happy. most important will be the feel of the truck.
way way back I added a TB spacer or something like that on a Tahoe and it made the truck feel better with throttle response I loved it.

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you 5Star, for sending today the 4 files for my Raptor "street and performances" . Tomorrow I try immediately for 93 performances (whit 98 RON) . Ciao from Alessandria Italy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20