5 day review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
5 days, 400 miles. I've had a gen1, gen2, and now gen 3, I've liked all my trucks, but this one is the best yet. 37" tires and a very smooth ride. The tech although alittle overwhelming with no dealer help can be figured out. This gen seems to have more power? The D button is a nice addition, turn knob for drive modes is slick, exhaust is louder,. 400 miles of highway, mountains, offroad, etc and 15.5 MPG.

quadmaster922

Reaction score
5 days, 400 miles. I've had a gen1, gen2, and now gen 3, I've liked all my trucks, but this one is the best yet. 37" tires and a very smooth ride. The tech although alittle overwhelming with no dealer help can be figured out. This gen seems to have more power? The D button is a nice addition, turn knob for drive modes is slick, exhaust is louder,. 400 miles of highway, mountains, offroad, etc and 15.5 MPG.
Congratulations on your gen 3, love mine,

Rifleman60

Reaction score
Congrats on Gen 3 and also with the 37 package. I was concerned about the ride with that setup, but I find it an outstanding ride. What is your take on the ride and handling so far?

OP
OP
warrior

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Congrats on Gen 3 and also with the 37 package. I was concerned about the ride with that setup, but I find it an outstanding ride. What is your take on the ride and handling so far?
The ride is awesome, way better than the gen 2 even with 37s.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine, with 400 miles my rear shock is leaking. Dealer said it's a known issue with over 2 dozen cases nationwide. He ordered replacement shock and should be here in 4 days.