5.4 Edelbrock E Force supercharger CAI?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

matdaddy

Reaction score
Cant seem to find the proper CAI for the 5.4 Edelbrock E Force supercharger. The truck came with the oem filter and im starting to get check engine lights . Elderbrock hasn't been much help ......

Anyone know a cai that will work with this blower

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to know more about your setup. How do you like the supercharger? What kind of numbers are you putting down? Any supporting mods? How's the daily drive?

Thanks,

Chris

OP
OP
M

matdaddy

Reaction score
"I would like to know more about your setup. How do you like the supercharger? What kind of numbers are you putting down? Any supporting mods? How's the daily drive?

Thanks,

Chris "

Hey Chris the daily driving is okay nothing to worry about except a check engine light P0145 I believe post catalytic system too lean so I might have a bad O2 sensor which my have something to do with the Air to fuel ration gauge and sensor I installed.... The one thing I dislike is having a 2010 without the electronic shifting you cant select the gears and the engine spools up too quickly to change the gears manually.

The truck has a cat back flowmaster exhaust system Im toying with the idea of stainless work headers but don't know If its worth it....

As for numbers no clue?? I don't want to get a tune and throw that money down the drain if I decide to go with the headers and possibly **** injection ...

As for the KN the panel that's currently installed in the truck is a washable reusable one so its good enough wish it was more like the wipple supercharger intake .

Madwolf

Reaction score
this might seem stupid but im running an AFE intake with my edelbrock SC i did cut the AFE pipe just before the MAF and it fits quite good and works really well at least i can hear the SC whine now....

do you have any problems with the SC? im having a bog at high rpm`s and no CELL :/

OP
OP
M

matdaddy

Reaction score
I wonder if that intake you have would should gains on the dyno vs the green filter supplied with the kit. No problem with the SC just a check engine light . I believe its due to the AFR gauge I installed .

Don't know what to tell you madwolf.. Possible fuel issue?? or theirs a leak due to the high pressure created from the SC ??