4x4TruckLEDs.com Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Needed to post and give credit to 4x4TruckLEDS.com. Awesome service and communication. Ordered a triple fog kit yesterday and got them today. Well packaged and a really clean harness for install. Could not recommend more.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah, Adam had an order to me in like 18 hours or something once. Comically fast. Like ‘oh $hit, now I have parts to install’ fast.
Helpful resource here too.

FRF supporting vendors are pretty top notch.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you like em. We try and beat Amazon when it comes to how fast we ship. We maintain a HUGE inventory of lights so that we can get orders out right away (usually the same day the order is placed).

I'm personally quite proud of how stream-lined we have our system. As soon as orders come in we can pick/pack/ship them.

Thanks for your support, it's most appreciative. Hope to see you at one of the Savage Offroad events in the near future. We'll be at Rausch Creek soon (just look for the drone chasing trucks and our tent)

RapidRedGEN2DFW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, one of the best places I've ordered from. I actually just filled out a survey for them yesterday commending them on the wicked fast service.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They got my new headlights out with a quickness and sent me a little smell good thingy too!