Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Happy July, my fellow truck enthusiasts! (Yes, I know that tomorrow is the 1st)

Can you believe the year is more than halfway over?

We want to kick this month off with a site-wide forum special pricing 4th of July sale, running now until July 6th! With inventory significantly improving and lead times the lowest they have been since that nasty word we shall not speak of; it is the perfect time to get your truck outfitted for your summer needs and even prepare for the winter! We have plenty of tonneau covers available to help keep your valuables secure on vacation, nerf bars/running boards to help the wife/mother-in-law get in your truck, and seat covers to help keep the interior clean from your kid’s inevitable spills.

Another great accessory is the all-weather floor mats we offer. From those summer trips to the beach, the camping trip that may have gotten a tad muddy, or during the winter months as the snow, slush, and dirt clings to your footwear, keep the mess contained, the carpets clean, and your mind worry-free.

I know we don’t want to think about summer coming to an end but now is the perfect time to start looking at items to help winterize your truck, as I know most of us don’t think about it till those temps drop and the first snowfall is only days away. Ever thought about buying a snowplow? If you have, now is the perfect time to start looking into buying, as they sell out quickly and lead times become elongated during the winter months. Speaking of snow, how much of an annoyance is it that it just completely dirties up your truck so quickly especially as the day moves on and turns to slush! Not a bad time to start thinking of splash guards, fender flares, and wheel well liners to help deter some of that mess and bad effects from salt used on the roads. And for our folks that live where the temps drop into the negatives, we have the FIA winter grille cover & bug screen to help warm your truck up to optimal temps so you can use that heater, Coverking custom frost shield so you don’t have to sit out there with that pesky ice scraper.

Now get out there and enjoy the holiday, and what the summer brings, have some fun while it last but also be prepared for what the winter will bring, reach out to me today and let’s discuss the options to best outfit your truck today!​

View attachment 361232

We will be off the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th

Don’t hesitate to reach out on these dates and we will make sure to get back to you once we return the office.
If you have any questions you can PM us here at or email [email protected] with 4th of July sale in the subject line!​