GEN 2 4Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solidred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys are running in 4A do you hear a faint grinding “friction” noise when on the accelerator? If you go heavy on the gas the motor drowns out the noise I hear. I guess what I am asking is 4A slightly louder than 2H?

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2H unless it’s snowing, and I’m going uphill. I prefer the challenge.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Yokohama X-AT tires look like they might be my next tires when my KO2s burn off.

My buddy who recently sold his tire shop told me to get these when my K02s are done. He says they are a tier 1 tire in quality/performance without paying a premium for the name BFG. Also they have a more aggressive / less aggressive sidewall depending on which way you flip the tire. I think we all know what to do.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My buddy who recently sold his tire shop told me to get these when my K02s are done. He says they are a tier 1 tire in quality/performance without paying a premium for the name BFG. Also they have a more aggressive / less aggressive sidewall depending on which way you flip the tire. I think we all know what to do.
They cost more than KO2's on tirerack.com.