45 days in my 13...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice! I have about the same amount of time in my 13. I do want to tint the front driver side windows but am going to skip the mid perch setting this time. I did it on my old 2010.

OP
OP
RapItUp2013

RapItUp2013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all i really want is a bed cover an a separate set of wheels an tires, 20's with toyo m/t's...

why are u gonna skip the mid perch?

13_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
all i really want is a bed cover an a separate set of wheels an tires, 20's with toyo m/t's...

why are u gonna skip the mid perch?

I plan on keeping it a long time and will put a lot of miles on it so I don't want to change my axle and front drive shaft angles. I will also pull a horse trailer at times that has a fair amount of tongue weight and I don't want the front to be higher when towing.

Plus I do not do any heavy off roading these days...maybe some Mud around the farm and snow.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Truck looks Great! Happy to hear you are loving the truck!

-Jeff

RaptorOO7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, and please don't :suicide: the new guy to the forum as I have searched and not come up with anything, but what exactly is this "mid perch" I keep reading about. Anyone have any pictures along with an explanation...?

Thanks kindly and I promise, I'm not one to ask without searching, just sometimes the search function on the forums requires more than a couple of letters for the first word.

-Thanks!