$44,000 for a 2014 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For that money you can get a SCrew, which retains more value....Just my 0.2c. Easier to live with on a day to day basis, MUCH better resale value, much bigger buyers market when its time to sell.
But if you are set on a Scab, i would think 40-41k is all of it. BTW drive it home, make a mini vocation out of it.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
stitch702

stitch702

Reaction score
Well the guy responded back saying that my offer of 40K was unrealistic for a mint 2014 Raptor and wished me good luck on my search. It's too bad we couldn't make a deal, but there are others out there. Thanks for your advice guys, the search continues :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Yes, the Gen 1's are holding their values quite well. I did see that link and messaged the owner on that link with an offer of 40K. They declined as well. I think 28k miles for 42k is a great deal especially with the warranty. I'll keep looking. Those Terrain colored raptors with the graphics package look great though and I think the color is starting to grow on me

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scabs are cheaper- but there are less of them for sale, so you may have to wait a while for the right one to come up for sale.

Some of the best deals seem to be on this site. Nicely modded trucks for the same price as stock trucks from a dealer. I wish I had had the luxury of waiting and watching- there's been a couple supercharged Rousch trucks come up for sale for about the same price as what I paid for mine. I needed a truck though, so I had to choose from what was for sale at the time.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For that money you can get a SCrew, which retains more value....Just my 0.2c. Easier to live with on a day to day basis, MUCH better resale value, much bigger buyers market when its time to sell.
But if you are set on a Scab, i would think 40-41k is all of it. BTW drive it home, make a mini vocation out of it.

not everyone wants a limo cab. when i was shopping for mine, i was only considering sportcabs. I have no need for the back seat, or the longer wheelbase.

i think the asking price is a bit high, but it does look like a super clean truck. i think $39k is a good price, but ultimately, you have to live with your deal. if $41k is ok with you and you'll sleep comfortably at night, get it.. lots of people paid dealer mark up to get new ones and im guessing they have no problem, since now there's plenty of msrp deals going around..

Last edited:

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think 44 is too high. i got a fully loaded 2013 terrain screw for 31k.
it did have 119k at time of purchase, but im not a huge ***** either. so it was a win win.