41, M, looking for fun on 4 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
unraveledagain
Reaction score
For my friends and I its IPAs that trade as currency. if I could leave California I would, but I'm here for the foreseeable future. Meh.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Per FRF guidelines, a profile picture does not get you out of the prius category. Must be a proper picture, and the less tire shine the better.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta give grace on two fronts:
First:I was born in NorCal and had to live in LA for a while, so I get it. Gotta give him tons of credit for even getting a Raptor-gotta drive forever to even find somewhere to do more than curb hop.
Second: We used to say “Hey, if it were easy the French would be doing it!” Then I flew combat missions in Desert Storm. The French guys were doing the surface attack missions. To attack an airfield they had to fly right up the runway dropping ordinance. Obviously, the defenders knew this so all their antiaircraft emplacements were concentrated at the ends of the runway. The French guys got the crap shot out of ‘em but, hacked the mission. So my hat’s off to them, especially on Memorial Day!!!

OP
OP
unraveledagain
Reaction score
Skypilot, that sounds like some pretty crazy stuff to be a part of! I cant even imagine! And your username checks out! Haha! Happy Memorial Day, man!!

Guys I promise I'll find a way to dirty the girl up and de-prius my image here.