40" Grille Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingcareric

Reaction score
I was looking for 40" Grille Light Bar that runs flush with the Grille and I have found one at SPECIALTY PERFORMANCE PARTS. To be honest with y'all, I would most likely to use the Light Bar maybe once or twice a year. I just want to get it for the "looks" I am not about to spend $ 1200 on a light bar which I will never use. Do you know anyone who can recommend an inexpensive light bar similar to https://specialtyperformanceparts.c...017-2019-40-led-light-bar-kit-for-2017-raptor ? Any input positive or negative is really appreciated.

Chris NP-C

Reaction score
I got myself a 400 watt, 40 inch light bar made by a company called Aurora and it’s been treating me very well. Solid construction, very bright, and as far as I can tell it’s the same company that makes a lot of the bars for bigger name companies like Richard. You can get them stateside from a guy named Matthew Bernard who runs an outfit called offbrandProducts.com

Check them out, and feel free to ask the guy any questions as he’s knowledgeable.