4 x BD LP6’s installed on stock front bumper.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where does one place a preorder? Is there a pic of it and how it works so we know what we are ordering? Ty.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where does one place a preorder? Is there a pic of it and how it works so we know what we are ordering? Ty.
I will have some pics to load up hopefully in a few days. You don't need to pay any money at this point. We just need to get you on our list so we make sure we have at the very least enough scheduled for a production run to cover everyone. Right before then, We will reach out with the retail price, the preorder discount price for you for being on the early bird list and verify you still want a kit and we will have them all run.

So for now, you would send an email to - info @ spvparts.com
Put your name and phone number, the model year and make (raptor) of your truck and say you want to be put on the list for the bumper mounts that hold 40" curved light bars, or the one for the mounts with the universal cross mount for holding multiple lights.

Here are links to the Gen 2 version which will be very very similar. We are actually reworking the universal mount for use on the Gen 2 as well as 3 for an update.

Light Bar Bumper Mounts Gen 2 (The lower brace won't be needed on the Gen 3 as it would have multi mount points above)

Universal Bumper Mount Gen 2

Does this help?

John

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don’t think I am, how do I get on it?
BTW, These are all in stock now and shipping.

DSC01152.JPGDSC01165.JPGDSC01132.JPGDSC01091.JPGDSC01094.JPG

You can install the Adapt 40" and virtually any other 40" Straight bar, or a 50" curved bar (As shown with the DOA white one for fitment testing) and the universal cross mount solves all your issues with mounting LP6, LP9, LP4, 360's, XL's, you name it...

John

rog7254

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I did the same set up at SCMIKE but moved the lights over to get more view from the front camera. I made some plates to sandwhich the bumper in between the two.

Side note: two LP6’s are rated under 15amps so I wired them with out relays and they blew the fuse.

I used the wire harness kit from @Specialtyperformanceparts for everything and it was super simple.
Hello socal raptor, i really like how you installed the LP6 on your factory bumper. How is it holding up? Any installation tips?
Thanks

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello socal raptor, i really like how you installed the LP6 on your factory bumper. How is it holding up? Any installation tips?
Thanks

We do have a no-drill bumper mount for the Gen 3 Raptor now, so you don't have to drill into your factory bumper. We also have kit discounts to get you the best possible price on your lights with all of our patented plug-and-play wiring.

Here's a video we did that shows a bit about this setup:
SPV Parts 2021+ Ford Raptor Gen 3 Universal Bumper Cross Mount W/ Baja Designs LP6 XL80

And here is the install video for the Bumper Cross Mount:
SPV Parts 2021+ Gen 3 Ford Raptor No-Drill Bumper Mount Installation - Light Bars & Pod Lights

If you are interested in getting a setup like that, please let me know and I will gladly help you get your cart setup, so you are wiring your selected lights however you want to run them.

Please feel free to call or text me at (317) 934-6778. I would be happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]

rog7254

Reaction score
We do have a no-drill bumper mount for the Gen 3 Raptor now, so you don't have to drill into your factory bumper. We also have kit discounts to get you the best possible price on your lights with all of our patented plug-and-play wiring.

Here's a video we did that shows a bit about this setup:
SPV Parts 2021+ Ford Raptor Gen 3 Universal Bumper Cross Mount W/ Baja Designs LP6 XL80

And here is the install video for the Bumper Cross Mount:
SPV Parts 2021+ Gen 3 Ford Raptor No-Drill Bumper Mount Installation - Light Bars & Pod Lights

If you are interested in getting a setup like that, please let me know and I will gladly help you get your cart setup, so you are wiring your selected lights however you want to run them.

Please feel free to call or text me at (317) 934-6778. I would be happy to help in any way possible.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]
Hi Sydney,
I'm your active/current customer.
Thank you for the quick shipment of LP4's & pilar harness. Tracking says, it's coming tomorrow 3/12/24. I was very impressed on your top notch customer service & knowlogy, including incredible shipping speed. I'm still interested in the front light setup by you, but I have little change of plan. The front bumper I've ordered over 3+ months ago still hasn't arrived and no updates from the manufactuer.
Looks like I will need to find a different bumper kight setup. I liked how SCMIKE & Socal Raptor did their factory bumper and was thinking about doing the same thing, until I find a different option for the front bumper.
I will update you once i finsih my pilar light install and likewise on the front light order.
Sincerely
Roger