4 months without any update for 2023 35 gen3. who else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gt3rsr

Reaction score
Guaranteed way to NOT wait another day. Go find one at a killer deal and start driving today...stop waiting.

Hate to say it but you might not end up with anything waiting. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice. I will still wait for couple months as I saw other OP waited 15 months for their order.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guaranteed way to NOT wait another day. Go find one at a killer deal and start driving today...stop waiting.

Hate to say it but you might not end up with anything waiting. Good luck.
I paid 3k over in December so not necessarily a killer deal but it’s in my garage right now.

Heard nothing from the two dealers I ordered from back in July/August and they both “had allocations.”

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn it looks like they actually didn't have an allocation. If ford still won't pick up my order by the end of the summer, I think I will just order a TRX.
TRX order banks are closed. Go find a Raptor on the ground or be willing to wait awhile for Raptor or TRX

OP
OP
G

gt3rsr

Reaction score
I paid 3k over in December so not necessarily a killer deal but it’s in my garage right now.

Heard nothing from the two dealers I ordered from back in July/August and they both “had allocations.”
Thanks for the info.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zone or Regional manager grants allocations to dealers for specialty vehicles within their zone based on a formula. They can be limited and/or constrained also as to what can be available in the build to that dealer. The scheduling manager then will schedule a build week against an allocation for a dealer based on priority or if only one allocation they look at what all they have available to schedule against all orders submitted included allocations for specialty vehicles. Ford manufacturing/production doesn't control any of these particulars that these various managers control instead. Now if a zone manager grants an allocation they will tell dealer what constraints and may also say you have to submit an order today or in three days against that or lose it to another dealer. This is where some dealers will just submit a stock order and others will just give up the allocation to another dealer who will submit quickly against this allocation. They don't want them sitting around. Again this has nothing to do with scheduling or Ford building the order. If the dealer sits on this or throws a stock order at this allocation so be it... then the scheduling manager then is up next to figure out when to schedule that order. If it does get scheduled... ford can then look at build and see if there are any commodity restraints, etc. and either reach out to dealer to lose items on build or have that order sit and wait if those items in the build aren't available. This will be all communicated to dealer thru weekly reports. So if they did have an allocation and they did submit the order when requested and it is a retail order and it did get scheduled then you may be facing constraints, QC issues, etc. If it hasn't even been scheduled yet.... then question the build against the available allocation and its constraints for that dealership (i.e. no 37 or no R package). If you don't even see that... I would question the allocation being real. If time passes and still nothing and the zone manager is able to secure another allocation to grant to your dealer with the items your want built then your submitted order may no longer sit and actually be scheduled. The dealer can also shuffle the deck and hold off or request an allocation be scheduled later based on priority and keep putting others in front of you possibly hoping to secure another allocation. This never stops the order from being submitted and triggering the normal communication responses from Ford. Good luck