4-Low Hill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Come on John, a country boy with a six pack and Prius could have made that hill.
Well a “Couple” ;) from Colorado in their Subaru Forester did zip up it in front me :(. I wasn’t going to tell anyone until you punked me out….I guess I’ll just go back to Starbucks, open up my iPad, buy one Tall- Mocha-Frapa-crapa with soy goats milk. Sit there for 4-hrs, taking up a table for 4, and pretend I have a job as CEO/CFO of VEGAS RAPTOR ADVENTURE TOURS….
Thank you for joining the FRF BULLIES CLUB..
Consider yourself ON REPORT to @Big Blue and the other Admin..
:birgits_tiredcoffee:pepper::emotions133::happy175::happy175::happy160::happy160::grd:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well a “Couple” ;) from Colorado in their Subaru Forester did zip up it in front me :(. I wasn’t going to tell anyone until you punked me out….I guess I’ll just go back to Starbucks, open up my iPad, buy one Tall- Mocha-Frapa-crapa with soy goats milk. Sit there for 4-hrs, taking up a table for 4, and pretend I have a job as CEO/CFO of VEGAS RAPTOR ADVENTURE TOURS….
Thank you for joining the FRF BULLIES CLUB..
Consider yourself ON REPORT to @Big Blue and the other Admin..
:birgits_tiredcoffee:pepper::emotions133::happy175::happy175::happy160::happy160::grd:
You should be on report for not posting any videos yet of your raptor is motion with Nancy Sinatra playing in the background.