4 Door unlock when shifting to park

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbro

Reaction score
Since I've my Raptor (3 months) one of the most annoying things is I can't find where to change the setting to where the doors will unlock when I shift to park.

I toggled the autolock chexkbox on the dash menu. I bought Forscan, didn't see it in there. Tried a few times programming through the series of hitting the lock/unlock button procedure I found on here. Searched a few more times on here. Nothing I try works.

Please show me the way.

Topher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they not unlock the back doors as well. I could of swore over the weekend I put the truck in park and no one in the back was stuck

I did buy mine used so maybe they did something. Im curious as well. Have you hit up Ford, think they be able to assist with that for no charge

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trade up tp a Gen 1, the doors unlock when in park. LOL :boobs:

Edit: only does it when I open the drivers door, ooops.

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found this on the internet, have you guys tried this?

Again, people need to read the manual.

AutoLock, when turned on, locks all the doors when your doors are closed, the ignition is on, and your vehicle reaches a speed greater than 12 mph .

AutoUnlock won't work, UNLESS YOUR DOORS AUTOLOCK first. So, if you get in, hit the lock button, then pull on your handle, you won't unlock all your doors.

You need to get in, close the door, drive over 12 MPH so your doors lock, stop. Put it in Park, TURN OFF THE IGNITION, then open your door.

You can turn on AutoUnlock until you are blue in the face, but if AutoLock is off, it will never work...