4 Black Rhino Dugger Wheels - Perfect Condition - $900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels only have 2 years/20,000 road miles on them. Perfect shape. 17x8.5" / 6x135 bolt pattern / 10 offset. Selling as I decided to change the look on my truck.

"The Black Rhino Dugger is a 12-spoke design that offers an inset wheel profile that helps it avoid damage when off-roading. One of the key features of the Dugger wheel is the all-new high density plastic rock guard ring that is attached to the outer lip of the wheel which helps prevent damage to the lip and face of the wheel. The Dugger rock guard ring is attached using 20 anodized black bolts that are recessed to help avoid damage and wear that comes from off-road use."

Local Pickup Only - Denver Colorado

Attachments

• IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 109

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking rims for a fair price. I saw these on the local craigslist, I'd be interested but I'm holding out for a set of 2019-2020 factory beadlocks. GLWS.

OP
OP
T

TheTeej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking rims for a fair price. I saw these on the local craigslist, I'd be interested but I'm holding out for a set of 2019-2020 factory beadlocks. GLWS.

Appreciate it - fwiw I went to these over the factory beadlocks as they poke out just a bit compared to stock (but still sit inside fenders) which makes the truck look a bit more aggressive. They also weigh 24lbs each vs the factory headlock at 37-38lbs