4.5" Light Cannon & Hood Mount Package Special!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh crap, is this the same price on the cannons as you PM'd me before? If so, PM me again!

I think its the same, basically you buy a set of Cannons at regular price ($449.99 shipped) and you get a set of hood mount brackets free ($120 value)

Free Shipping on everything!

This will not last forever, it's very short term so if you're thinking about pulling the trigger let me know!

Wideglide93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
re2eqa9a.jpg

y2umera4.jpg
vavagu3a.jpg

Finally got that last bolt in. Thanks again.

How do you like the light cannons? Any issue with being able to see out of the windshield? Thinking of going this route instead of the bumper fog/running light position. Are your's 4.5" (of course they are 4.5" that is the name of the thread. Sorry) I assume lighting is more than enough?

Last edited:

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the light cannons? Any issue with being able to see out of the windshield? Thinking of going this route instead of the bumper fog/running light position. Are your's 4.5" (of course they are 4.5" that is the name of the thread. Sorry) I assume lighting is more than enough?

They work great! Only problem with the passenger side cannon is I have to remove my antenna stubby due to the light reflecting off of it. There is definitely enough light but can you ever have too much light?