GEN 1 4.5" flare glassworks fenders install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.5" flare glassworks fenders install

https://vimeo.com/201368142
This beast is the best raptor in panama
Long travel kit from h&m racing design
Rear bedcage from rpg
Glassworks fenders
Svc baja bumper and bed stabilizer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

canamds450

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jump It [emoji769]

That is comming.
Couple of years ago when I was living at Vista, CA. I went to visit Kevin from H&M Racing Design. He came to Panama a couple of months ago to check my truck and rebuild the crappy fab work I had done at the beginning of the project.
So everything was remake by Kevin and truck got so much better.
Five days after I had my truck running well, unfortunately my girlfriend crashed on it, luckily it was just the fenders. Leaving my truck stopped for 8 months waiting for the parts to get here. Now this how it is looking.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is comming.
Couple of years ago when I was living at Vista, CA. I went to visit Kevin from H&M Racing Design. He came to Panama a couple of months ago to check my truck and rebuild the crappy fab work I had done at the beginning of the project.
Five days after I had my truck running well, unfortunately my girlfriend crashed on it, luckily it was just the fenders. Leaving my truck stopped for 8 months waiting for the parts to get here. Now this how it is looking.

Glad you got the suspension sorted out. That was your best bet having Kevin fly down there.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Glad you finally took our advice :biggrin:

Jump It ™
Ditto.