4 2018 802A's well under MSRP in Cincinnati

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMSearle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up...

Kings Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio has 4 2018 802A's, all with beadlocks, for well under MSRP.

2 black, 1 lead foot and 1 red.

Just picked up a Lead Foot yesterday and was very well taken care of.

Highly recommend them! Was referred to them by a co-worker and couldn't have been more happy with the buying experience.

Travis Martin is the sales manager and he'll get you hooked up. Tell him Chris sent you.

Kings Ford
(513)683-0220

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for information might have to call Travis and talk to him about two of them.

I'm struggling making my mind up on a 19 verses an 18. 18 at their prices might be worth it.

OP
OP
CMSearle2

CMSearle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for information might have to call Travis and talk to him about two of them.

I'm struggling making my mind up on a 19 verses an 18. 18 at their prices might be worth it.

Give him a call for sure. Can't beat the prices on 18's. They'll take good care of you.

jmar311

Reaction score
Thanks Chris for the info. I'm going to DM you with some additional questions.

Torn

Reaction score
Just a heads up...

Kings Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio has 4 2018 802A's, all with beadlocks, for well under MSRP.

2 black, 1 lead foot and 1 red.

Just picked up a Lead Foot yesterday and was very well taken care of.

Highly recommend them! Was referred to them by a co-worker and couldn't have been more happy with the buying experience.

Travis Martin is the sales manager and he'll get you hooked up. Tell him Chris sent you.

Kings Ford
(513)683-0220

How much under were you able to get it for?

OP
OP
CMSearle2

CMSearle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jmar311 just picked up the other Leadfoot. Three left! (two black and 1 ruby red).

Hit up Travis for one of the best deals in the country.

Tell him Chris sent you and you heard about it on the Ford Raptor Forum.

jmar311

Reaction score
Chris was right on the needle...Travis was fantastic to work with. No bu115h!t just a straight shooter providing excellent customer service. Travis is hands down the best sales mgr I've ever worked with. Not pushy at, gives you the bottom line and very customer focused. I have no affiliation with the dealership whatsoever as I'm just a happy customer that will continue to buy additional vehicles from Travis going forward. Their whole team was great!

So if you're looking for a Raptor or any Ford truck or car, for that matter give Travis a call at Kings Ford. You'll be glad you did.