3rd brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnBronco

Reaction score
Just noticed I don't have the Raptor 3rd brake light on my 2017 802A. I'm guessing at some point in its life a regular f150 brake light was installed. Probably a waste of a question but was the raptor light an option? Definitely want to get this swapped out

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed I don't have the Raptor 3rd brake light on my 2017 802A. I'm guessing at some point in its life a regular f150 brake light was installed. Probably a waste of a question but was the raptor light an option? Definitely want to get this swapped out
What do you mean by am option? By law, there are three red Marler lights in the third break light because Raptors are so wide.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thats unfortunate.. maybe it was stolen off the truck? I put a GJ motorsports on mine, and its probably around the same price as OEM...

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I personally hate any "clear" rear lenses. So first "mod" mine got shot with Night Shades red to match the taillights. Could the previous owner done the same? Pics?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PO probably had a GJ light, lost the factory, and replaced it with what he could find before trading it in.

Or sold the factory.

@JohnBronco, If you just want the OEM version of the light, then I would look to pick up one used, post in the for sale forum here that you're looking to buy. A lot of guys on here will switch there's out and will be happy to part with their old one.

OP
OP
JohnBronco

JohnBronco

Reaction score
Or sold the factory.

@JohnBronco, If you just want the OEM version of the light, then I would look to pick up one used, post in the for sale forum here that you're looking to buy. A lot of guys on here will switch there's out and will be happy to part with their old one.
Yeah, posted a WTB this am. Thanks
That sucks! Good reason to upgrade to a GJ in the future.
I didn't catch it until a week or so after I bought it. Not that it would have changed my mind to buy the truck, but I want to run the stock one.