3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Brap

Reaction score
Does anyone have an original 3rd brake light for a Gen 1, 2014, that they wouldn't mind selling for an arm and a leg? Mine has gone bad and need a replacement but don't want to pay what they are asking. If anyone has installed a 3rd party brake light and have their original they would part with please let me know!

Thanks!

Wheelz96

Reaction score
I actually just replaced mine. It works as intended, i just wanted the black out look. Can send pics tonight. Send me an offer.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Living in TX the sun kills them, so a used one that is already yellow from the sun is a ticking time bomb.. Just buy a new one off e-bay or Amazon for $250.... You will thank me later.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
OP took mine. He only needed it for inspection purposes. Lot's of aftermarket options available tho. I replaced mine right away simply because of the yellowing. Spent 1/4 the price of OEM and problem free (thus far).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts