3D Print updating the whipple shaft cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sre363

sre363

Reaction score
Ya I have a printer at the shop that does plastic with carbon fiber chunks in it. Has high heat resistance. Might do a couple of different logos on it.

OP
OP
sre363

sre363

Reaction score
So...can a fellow Whipple Owner twist your are to get a set of these?? :drool2:

It might be possible. I've got to iron out the process. I still scrapped a few pieces. The jackshaft because its large but very thin. With the dash pod is so large that I had to break it into 4 pieces and the shape causes hotspots which ends up with deformation.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be possible. I've got to iron out the process. I still scrapped a few pieces. The jackshaft because its large but very thin. With the dash pod is so large that I had to break it into 4 pieces and the shape causes hotspots which ends up with deformation.

Would love to get a set for mine if you iron out the process....just PM me....
Love the dash pod also,but all my gauges for my Whipple SC were built into the dash when Shelby did the Mod on it....but sure would be cool to have some sort of little "box" or something that fits into that useless hole Ford put up on the dash...
LMK....and again...COOL IDEA..!!

OP
OP
sre363

sre363

Reaction score
Would love to get a set for mine if you iron out the process....just PM me....
Love the dash pod also,but all my gauges for my Whipple SC were built into the dash when Shelby did the Mod on it....but sure would be cool to have some sort of little "box" or something that fits into that useless hole Ford put up on the dash...
LMK....and again...COOL IDEA..!!

Ya for sure. I should have the shaft cover straighted out here shortly. Very cool that you've got a Shelby truck. Mine is a Hennessy Velociraptor 600. Now that I have the form for the dash hole I should be able to make a just about any mount to fit there.