3D Maxpider floor mats anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
I have them and I love them!
Going to get them for my wives new Volvo too.
Durable but yet much classier look than weather tech

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was shopping for mats, I discovered that Costco sells them online up here in Canada. They look real nice but ended up with WT.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Velcro type hacking on these is probably their best feature. Last night I was doing some interior cleaning on my soon to be for sale Dodge 2500. When I would have my foot on the passenger side WeatherTech mat it would slide out of position when I leaned across the truck. The 3D mats generally don’t move like that because the backing on the entire mat grabs the carpet.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if those would fir a 2020?

What’s strange is that the part number they list (L1FR10101509) comes back as the ones for the SuperCab. On Amazon that part number for the Scab is listed as fitting 2015-2020. On the good side it’s Walmart and these can be returned to any store within 90 days. A buddy just got a 2019 Screw XLT and needs a set of these too. Maybe I’ll have him order a set and if they end up fitting the Scab I’ll pay him for them.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s strange is that the part number they list (L1FR10101509) comes back as the ones for the SuperCab. On Amazon that part number for the Scab is listed as fitting 2015-2020. On the good side it’s Walmart and these can be returned to any store within 90 days. A buddy just got a 2019 Screw XLT and needs a set of these too. Maybe I’ll have him order a set and if they end up fitting the Scab I’ll pay him for them.

Forgot about the easy return policy.

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s an alternative...

I picked up a set of the WeatherTech 3D front floor mats and really like them. They provide more coverage than the stock mats and are scored for a cutout so they don’t cover the Ford Performance logo on the door sill.

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a full set in my wife’s GTI since the day we picked it up in 2016. They still look great, don’t slip around, and have held up really well. I would recommend them.