3D Maxpider floor mats anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken, and I rarely am, just ask the Mrs., I saw these at SEMA last year and loved them. At that time they told me they didn’t have a US distribution network yet.

Now I see them for sale on Amazon, etc. and it says for Ford F-150 and then says not for my 2019. It says something bout not fitting if 4x4 lever on floor. Is that ancient or am I ancient or both?

these are really nice mats, not too expensive, and I want em.

anyone here have them.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered them from autoanything with 15 percent off coupon. Going up to Mt Washington next week. Driving my Can Am 1000 XP up to summit. Yeah baby. The mats will be waiting when I get home.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these mats in our 2015 Touareg and used to run them in the wife’s Volvo C30 Polestar. I like them far better than WeatherTech; better coverage, not as slippery, and they stick to the carpet better.. The rubberized Kagu mats hold up very well, the only downside is that they rivet the logo through the mat so you’ll have holes if you remove it. They also have black carpet mats if you prefer. My brother just put them in his F-250 Tremor and was very impressed coming from WeatherTech in his F-150. I don’t know if they make a rear mat for the Scab.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have these mats in our 2015 Touareg and used to run them in the wife’s Volvo C30 Polestar. I like them far better than WeatherTech; better coverage, not as slippery, and they stick to the carpet better.. The rubberized Kagu mats hold up very well, the only downside is that they rivet the logo through the mat so you’ll have holes if you remove it. They also have black carpet mats if you prefer. My brother just put them in his F-250 Tremor and was very impressed coming from WeatherTech in his F-150. I don’t know if they make a rear mat for the Scab.
I know they have black carpet mats but I don’t see them in stock anywhere.

I had a 2004 V8 Touareg. Loved it. One of my favorite vehicles. It was my first that crossed the $50k barrier, but just barely. And it was my last that I put over 100k miles on, 180k to be exact. Participated in some “Egg”togethers, one to Mt Washington Summit. Cool times. I’ll have to find the pic.