37x13.5x17?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There may be a thread for this but I haven’t been able to find it. Can anyone confirm does 37x13.5x17 work on a 37pp with 0 offset without rubbing? Light off-roading at times but nothing that will cause full compression. I hate the bfg ko2 and want to change but the tire market is super behind right now. I have found ridge grapplers and Toyo mt in 13.5 but can’t find 12.5. Thanks

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check Walmart.com. That’s where I got my Yokohama X-AT’s from. 37 13.5 r18 on 9x 20 offset. Full clearance I see some 37 12.5 17’s on there now

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Have you looked at either the Wildpeak or Baja Boss in 12.5? I ran both and are great tires.

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at either the Wildpeak or Baja Boss in 12.5? I ran both and are great tires.
I checked out the Baja boss. Looks like a nice tire. I’m weird with tires and stick with what I know but the shortage may help me try something else

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
There is a member on here with a code orange 37 PP with 13.5 wides and is running a perch collar and he still had to trim quite a bit to make them fit. I don't know what his offset is.

Here is a quote from another thread.

"Hello! I picked up a raptor recently with 37x13.5 toyo mts on a +1 offset wheel. Truck has perch collars, but thats it. Took it offroading and it obviously rubbed like crazy, mainly in the rear though. Lost a fender bolt on one side."

"I am getting different wheels and tires, and I want to keep 37s but I do offroad the vehicle to full compression. What offset wheels do I need to be looking for? I am looking at the factory BFG KO2 37s as well from the gen 3. Or am I better of just taking it back to 35s if I am pushing the truck offroad?"

Last edited:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There may be a thread for this but I haven’t been able to find it. Can anyone confirm does 37x13.5x17 work on a 37pp with 0 offset without rubbing? Light off-roading at times but nothing that will cause full compression. I hate the bfg ko2 and want to change but the tire market is super behind right now. I have found ridge grapplers and Toyo mt in 13.5 but can’t find 12.5. Thanks
If you’re only doing light off roading why do you want all the nonsense that comes with 13.5’s?

OP
OP
DMays

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you’re only doing light off roading why do you want all the nonsense that comes with 13.5’s?
I don’t want 13.5s really. It seems to be all I am finding in stock for the tires I prefer.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Try a different tire. I know that you are partial to your favorite but 13.5 on zero offset will more than likely rub taking it off the rack. I liked by Baja so much I just put a set on my daughter's taco. I'd still have them on the 17s if I could have gotten them in the time frame I needed. But the Wildpeaks are not bad either. Glad I was talked into them.