37x13.5 R17 on 37 package truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Added 1” Eibach springs to front today and no more rub at full lock. Sits perfect in IMO View attachment 407382View attachment 407383View attachment 407384

Added 1” Eibach springs to front today and no more rub at full lock. Sits perfect in IMO View attachment 407382View attachment 407383View attachment 407384
Hey buddy quick question, my H130 wheels are only available on 0 offset. Is that the same offset you got? Do they stick out your fenders alot? I got the km3 37 with 17x9 H130 wheels. On a Gen 2. ( well still waiting fot the package to get here )

Your truck looks beautiful! I also have the Eibach 2.5+ coils ready to be installed, hopefully that reduces the rubbing is there's any..

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think you could tell me tire you used ? I’m thinking of doing the same spec.
They are Yokohama G003 MT 37x12.5x17. You will need to do some trimming on the front wheel well lining if you have 0 offset wheels and no springs or a level. Not a big deal. Mainly it's just the carpet lining that was hitting the tire. These tires have large side lugs that were making contact on steep turns.

Reaction score
I just got my km3 37x12.5 r17 .. just waiting on the wheels.. hopefully with the Eibach 2.5 coils on front, i will only require minor fender trimming and idk about the pinch weld mod...

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy quick question, my H130 wheels are only available on 0 offset. Is that the same offset you got? Do they stick out your fenders alot? I got the km3 37 with 17x9 H130 wheels. On a Gen 2. ( well still waiting fot the package to get here )

Your truck looks beautiful! I also have the Eibach 2.5+ coils ready to be installed, hopefully that reduces the rubbing is there's any..
Hey Oscar, thanks and yes mine are 20x9 with a +1 offset so should be the same stance if that’s what you are looking for.

I had the KM3 37x12.50r17 on my Bronco and they are a great tire! Post a pic once you get them installed! IMG_0455.jpegIMG_0456.jpeg

northlaker

Reaction score
Anyone done KM3s 37x13.5 on 37 truck? Would really love some pics if anyone has. I'm thinking about this setup with the Eibach front/back springs. I just hate how narrow the KO2s are.

Nerdles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently replaced my 2021 35 package with a 2023 37 package. I hate the look of the factory tires, while the extra height is nice they look to skinny in a 37x12.5 configuration IMO. To compound it there is a big difference in drivability. The tread pattern seems more rounded than square in comparison to the 35 truck (creating less tire contact with pavement). I notice the truck tends to track funny and be darting all over the road when windy or on a bad road (this was not an issue on the old truck). This issue has me considering trying Nitto Ridge grapplers in 37x13.5 mounted on the factory rim. I am trying to determine if this will work? From everything I see I believe it will work fine? It will definitely look better IMO and hopefully drive a little closer to what I was use to. Thanks in advance for any insights. Not that it matters to me but before I get roasted for burning $$ this would cost me $0 dollars to do.
What did ya end up doing OP?

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone done KM3s 37x13.5 on 37 truck? Would really love some pics if anyone has. I'm thinking about this setup with the Eibach front/back springs. I just hate how narrow the KO2s are.

I thought about it until I saw that the 13.50 wide KM3 was 20 lbs more per tire vs a 12.5 KM3.