37x13.5 R17 on 37 package truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey DMays, I have had the Nitto RG on a few trucks now and no complaints, but the Yoko G003 are so much more aggressive and are similar road noise. The Toyo MT I hear are great but are are almost 10 lbs heavier for the same tire size so I passed on that considering they are also more expensive! So far with the limited miles on the Yokos I’m very impressed and would def recommend if you are considering new rubber for your ride .
Glad to hear it. I ordered a set yesterday and I am having them installed Saturday morning. I will share a pic once they are done. Happy to get rid of the KO2s. I have always hated these tires. I've had 4 raptors and hated the BFg's equally all 4 times lol

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the dimensions of tires and wheel on second truck? Any trimming needed?
Hey Kurator,

Tires - Yokohama Geolander G003 MT 37x12.50r20

Wheels - Hostile “H130” 20x9 +1 offset

Only rub at full lock is catching the carpet liner on the back side of front fender well. I’m installing the 1” Eibach springs this weekend and going to have the shop trim that one piece of carpet out

These tires look awesome, but the rub I think is due to the alternating tread which has a knobby design that really stick out every few shoulder lugs. Should be great off road though the way they grab!

I think the +1 offset is the biggest reason why the fitment runs a little. A +12 to +20 probably wouldn’t have the issue, but the leveling kit should fix that as well.

SweetRaptor

Reaction score

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TXRaptor37 Thanks for the inspiration on these tires. Had them installed Saturday. It's pretty wild how much larger and more aggressive these tires are than the bfg's. So far I am liking them for sure.
View attachment 407966
Wow!! Huge difference, your truck looks awesome!! The 37x12.50r17 on Yokohama’s website list the specs at 13.1” wide so they really make an impact vs the smaller stock KOs. I like them so much I have your identical tires on my Braptor which I kept 17s. Congrats on the new set up! IMG_1528.jpegIMG_1674.jpegIMG_1672.jpeg

Last edited:

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having this same wheels installed on 37X12.50 Toyo RT Trails on Thursday. Going with a 1.5" RPG level kit and looks like I may have some minor trimming. Thanks for the pictures!
SweetRaptor, good luck on the install and def post some “after” pics when completed.
Those new Toyo RT Trails are a great tire and super quiet on the highway. I had them on my AT4X that I traded in for my Raptor and was pretty happy with them. IMG_0796.jpegIMG_1028.jpeg