Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

37x12.50x17 - what are you guys running?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Wheels & Tires Forum [GEN 1]' started by Cody Templeton, Nov 12, 2020.

Texas Motorworx
  1. 500mag

500mag Full Access Member

I hope I get some snow this winter to try out the Yoko Geolander G003s in. Last year we got none here. The RGs were good in the snow, but horrible in deep loose sand, so I will never buy those again.

2. EmbDriver

EmbDriver Full Access Member

Just put on falken wildpeak Mts yesterday in 37x12.5r17, so far so good my old tires were the falken A/ts they were a great tire! only swapped em out due to screwin two on via metal on the highway.

RonPorter likes this.
  3. King Paul II

King Paul II Member

I’m running AMP 37/12.5/17 MT. I love them. The tread seems to be lasting very well and the ride is good also I know you said AT but the look of the MT is better

4. Cody Templeton

Cody Templeton Full Access Member

I love the look of the KM3's for sure, just figured that for more on road use an aggressive AT might ride a lot nicer. I may just stick with the KM3's and run them until they're dead since they're nearly new and came with the truck.

5. TannerK17

TannerK17 Full Access Member

Falken AT3/W or Yokohama Geolandar X-At. Currently running Falken’s and they’re by far my favorite tire I’ve had so far. Yokohama’s will most likely be next depending on how well the Falken’s do.

Also, Gen 1’s never came with KO2’s as they weren’t made yet. They ran the original BFG AT that were actually good. KO2’s are too soft and don’t last. Burned through 3 pairs in 100K on my F-150, but I was comfortable and didn’t want to stray from what I knew on that truck. I experienced a similar situation with the Toyo AT II’s that came on my Gen 1.