37x12.50x17 - what are you guys running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M/T tires are awesome offroad in the dirt and mud, but they suck in snow. I run Cooper SSTs in the summer and the BFGs in the winter. For the record, my favorite M/T tire is the Toyo Mud Country, but they are very heavy. The 37" Coopers are 10 lbs lighter per tire than the 37" Toyos. As a matter of fact, before I ran 37's I ran 35" Toyos and my 37" Coopers are a 1lb lighter than the 35" Toyos.

View attachment 156026
I hope I get some snow this winter to try out the Yoko Geolander G003s in. Last year we got none here. The RGs were good in the snow, but horrible in deep loose sand, so I will never buy those again.

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put on falken wildpeak Mts yesterday in 37x12.5r17, so far so good my old tires were the falken A/ts they were a great tire! only swapped em out due to screwin two on via metal on the highway.

King Paul II

Reaction score
I’m running AMP 37/12.5/17 MT. I love them. The tread seems to be lasting very well and the ride is good also I know you said AT but the look of the MT is better

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the look of the KM3's for sure, just figured that for more on road use an aggressive AT might ride a lot nicer. I may just stick with the KM3's and run them until they're dead since they're nearly new and came with the truck.

TannerK17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Falken AT3/W or Yokohama Geolandar X-At. Currently running Falken’s and they’re by far my favorite tire I’ve had so far. Yokohama’s will most likely be next depending on how well the Falken’s do.

Also, Gen 1’s never came with KO2’s as they weren’t made yet. They ran the original BFG AT that were actually good. KO2’s are too soft and don’t last. Burned through 3 pairs in 100K on my F-150, but I was comfortable and didn’t want to stray from what I knew on that truck. I experienced a similar situation with the Toyo AT II’s that came on my Gen 1.