37's Pros & Cons?

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @PermianRaptor! Looking NIIIIICE! Looking forward to seeing more pics tomorrow! Tag me when you post them if you don't mind. I'm starting to think seriously about the fenders and 37's. Cell phone pics are perfectly good...who takes pictures with a real camera anymore!

BTW...looks like a first class build! Win the lotto?!? Really nice choices, sweet lights!

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
806 Desert customs. Hell of some guys. Without a doubt.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

They're carrying out the cage/ dual front LCA setup this summer. That's the next step.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@PermainRaptor, DAMN DAMN NICE! Very clean man! Thanks very much for sharing! BAD ASS!!!

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AzEngineer - To each their own, but lets get some facts straight. I am running 37 bfg at's on mid perch on stock black painted rims, so my cost was the tires and some paint. Mid perch had already been done. Here is what you gain:

Clearance
Fills out the wheel well much better(ford originally had 37 's at mid perch for the stock raptor until the compliance and risk tolerance idiots jumped on them)
Absolutely no need to change gears; tiny amount of power loss- but a good excuse to upgrade the gears and have a faster truck
more aggressive look
smoother ride
slightly better off road
Honestly a much better look-check out some of the posts

The bfg at is not a true 37, so no rubbing, fits the spare under, no need to trim, or change wells, fenders, etc.

I have moderately off-roaded with no issues

Put your truck on mid perch and get these tires and it will be the best you can spend.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Permian - sweet pics! The truck looks great!