37's or 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw one photo that you posted in this thread...where someone was asking to see some 37's.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/37-tires-raptor-10536/

I guess perhaps I am a fan!! Nice! Now I wanna know more.

In that thread you said that they were not ADV1's...but rather a custom one-off sort of wheel. Then others posted pictures with ADV1 logos on them and red brake calipers and congratulated you on a great looking truck. Am I correct to assume that the truck in those pictures is actually NOT yours? Or it is...they're just not ADV1's but some other model? (It did not have the Recon type headlights.)

Thanks for sharing and glad to see your truck. Any further info on what spacing they used to fit them in would be awesome. The only other change (besides spacing) for fitment was going to the top perch?

Attachments

• _DSC0459.jpg
    _DSC0459.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 316

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...also noticed those wheelsboutique.com ADV1 images didn't have the lightbars in the grill or lower bumper and had blacked out mirror reflectors...so could have been a timing thing or Photoshop thing...but I'm wondering if I'm correct to think maybe someone mistakenly posted those pics thinking it was your truck??

OP
OP
runNgun29

runNgun29

Reaction score
The ADV1 truck is not mine. Looks similar though. I assume they were just making a comparison. The ADV1 has 35's and Brembo brakes. I used Brembo on my last setup and they squeeled like crazy. So I switched to Baer Racing. I have no idea what the spacings ended up being. I also went with a Daystar level vs Top Perch due to various reasons. My installer was not for it for a number of reasons. But that's a debate on these boards I'm not willing to get into. We'll just leave it at that.

OP
OP
runNgun29

runNgun29

Reaction score
A few recent but crappy IPHONE photos.

Attachments

• photo 17.jpg
    photo 17.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 212
  • photo 6.jpg
    photo 6.jpg